Adolescence- Let’s make some sense
Teenage may become confusing for youngsters and a challenge for parents. Let’s make it the most joyous, stable and healthy period of your child’s life.
Here are 7 reminders which will help you understand your adolescent child in a better way:
- Friends will be more important to them. Be prepared that you may get less priority. Support them anyhow.
- They might get emotionally distant from you. Don’t worry. They’ll come back.
- Most of the teenagers get more argumentative. It’s your turn to raise your patience meter now.
- Their sleep cycle changes. Don’t worry. Whenever possible, let them sleep to fill their sleep deficits
- They might stop listening to you. It’s time you stop lecturing and start having some informative talk with them.
- They will experiment more. You can’t stop them. Help them find the safest route to take risks.
- While they keep on experimenting, it’s natural for them to get into some troubles. Assure them you always stand by them, however, bad circumstances may turn.